Orillia, Ontario

I purchased a 2007 SeaDoo GTi Se on a double trailer, from U S Auto Auction, (a.k.a.American Auto Marine LLC, usautomarine.com, Auckland Property Investment Trust, Carrera Marine, Prestige Euro Car, American Prestige of New Zealand, ) for the sum of $4225.00.

I wired the funds to their Bank as directed, on June 6 2012. The agreement included shipping from California to Michigan, where I would pick it up. After wiring the funds, I got the run around. The people in charge, George Auckland, and Michelle Liu, seem to not care.

They have my money, and the product! After several attempts to get my property, Michelle says she knows nothing about it, and that i should speak to George.

The run around continues.

Until I recieve a full reimbursement, I will continue to post on every site I can find about these two.

Had an Experience with U S Auto Auctions?

Comments

Victim

He has got me for 13000 dollars your story is very similar to mine he is a real ***

You have indeed been scammed my friends.The retard you refer to was born Richard Mark Wallace in New Zealand.

He has been doing this kind of 'business' ever since he left school. The pattern of behaviour expressed here is typical for him and his minions. Check out the 800notes site, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

If you have documentation of some sorts, and your property is being held 'in dispute', try presenting (via a lawyer) the information to the freight/customs broker with a letter indemnifying them from costs of any actions by retard and you'll probably get your property the same day.

Retard won't contest it because he doesn't want the heat. If its any consolation retard is fat, bald, mentally unstable, and has no friends.

His entire family HATES him.A sad individual, so many people will celebrate when he finally has his heart attack or has an 'accident' with one of his customers.

100 percent believable , this site is a scam

to Anonymous #733253

Care to elaborate?

Mr Mr.

I purchased a 2007 Seadoo and Trailer from American Auto Marine in June of 2012.To this date, ( March 30 2013), I still do not have my SeaDoo, Trailer, or my money.

I have been scammed! Michelle Liu, and George Auckland,( Directors of the Company), have done nothing but cheat me out of my hard earned money! I have a signed Bill Of Sale from American Auto Marine for my purchase, for anyone to see, if necessary. Stay away from these people.

Masters of deception. Google their address, 6830 Jardin Pl, Boca Raton, Florida.

It's Michelle's house!Shameful behavior.

Mr Mr.

Pissed Aussie, go to 800notes.com, and type in 561-283-4463 . You will be amazed! There seems to be several people that are not happy with American Auto Marine, U S Auto Marine, or whatever George is using as a company today.

***ed aussie

purchased boat from George , payed in full so far the boat has arrived in australia and cleared customs but now george is trying to extort a further $ 3000us or he will not allow feight forwarding company to release the boat , in short whole experience of dealing with us auto auctions llc has been stressful and unneccasairily difficult not to mention expensive- avoid these people at all costs they will try to rip you off. freight forwarding rep told me of one guy chasing them for $ 25000